1. Sun Island: National 5A Level Scenic Spot, located in the north bank of Songhua River.
2. Ice and Snow World: Located nearby the Sun Island.
3. Yabuli Ski Resort, Yuquan Ski Resort, etc.: You can contact travel agencies by yourself.
4. Dragon Tower: Dragon Tower, 336 meters high, is situated in Harbin, the first large city in northeast China. It is a comprehensive multifunctional tower integrating the functions of radio-TV signal radiation, tour and sightseeing, catering and recreation, advertising communication, environmental meteorological watch, microwave communication and wireless communication in one. It is located at No.178 Changjiang Road, Nangang District.
5. Siberia Tiger Park: Siberia Tiger Park is the largest raising and breeding base for Siberia tigers in the world, and also the national Siberia tiger provenance breeding base. It is located at No.88 Songbei Street, Songbei District, Harbin.
² With the good reputation of “Oriental Paris”, Harbin is the holy land for tourism and resort, but the scenic spots are crowded and the situations are complex. Please look out on transportation safety and property safety.
² For international students having alcohol drinking habits, you should know that people in the bars in Harbin are complex and there are often fighting accidents, so you should be cautious about your safety.